Do I really need a wedding coordinator?
- Yes, your wedding coordinator is an essential part in making sure your wedding day happens just the way you want it.
Can I use my own pastor?
- Yes. When you contact us, please indicate that you will have your own pastor officiate the ceremony.
Do I have to use ordained clergy for my wedding ceremony?
- No. When you contact us, please indicate who will officiate the ceremony.
I'm ready to reserve the date on the church calendar for my wedding at New Life! Now what do I do?
- Call 651-488-5581 to discuss availability of the space that you wish to use.
Is Pastor Riz available for pre-martial counseling?
- Yes! Pastor Riz will be happy to counsel you whether he is officiating at your wedding ceremony or not.
Will Pastor Riz perform same gender weddings?