Use of the Sanctuary for a Wedding Ceremony
- Flash photography or video floodlights are not allowed during the wedding service.
- Flash photography is permissible before or after the wedding ceremony only.
- Flowers, palms, potted greenery, and candelabras shall be carefully placed so as not to compete with the worship setting.
- Decorations are not to be placed on the communion table without approval.
- The sanctuary liturgical art is a part of the active life of the church. If there are special requests, couples must work with the pastor. Extra fees may be applied to meet the agreed upon requests.
General Use of the Building
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the building for the rehearsal, wedding, or reception. (Unless approved by the Session.)
- Rice is not to be thrown in the church building or on church property.
- Church furniture will not be moved without approval.
- Preparations to hold a reception at New Life Presbyterian Church are to be completed with Chris, the Administrative Assistant. A signed facility use agreement should be provided 2 weeks prior to the wedding date. [Download a sample Facility Use Agreement HERE.]
- Smoking is not allowed in the building or entryways - outside only - all cigarettes must be picked up.
- The wedding rehearsal, flower delivery, decorating of the sanctuary, photographer scheduling and pre-ceremony details must be planned and approved with the Wedding Coordinator prior to actual time scheduling.